Who’s This Training For?
- Team Leaders
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in this exciting industry
Introduction to Cleaning Course will provide you/your team with the required knowledge and skills to perform everyday cleaning within a professional cleaning services environment.
Introduction to Cleaning Course: Module 1
This SETA-approved course is a comprehensive introduction to hygiene & cleaning : Level 1 – Module 1. This full-day course covers these core components:
Basic Principles of Cleaning
- Understanding the importance of cleaning
- How to identify the essential components required for cleaning
- How to plan & prepare for cleaning tasks while understanding the importance of time management
- Using the correct cleaning methods
- How to perform end-of-task duties
2. Using Chemicals in the Cleaning Services Environment
- The action of cleaning chemicals
- Understanding the pH of chemicals
- Why diluting chemicals correctly is so important
- How chemicals remove dirt from surfaces
- Choosing the correct chemical for the task at hand
- How to correctly handle and store chemicals
- Understanding Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
3. How to Clean Toilets & Bathrooms
- The 7 Steps to effective toilet cleaning
- The 6 Steps to effective bathroom cleaning
Course duration: 1 day – 08h00 to 17h00
Course cost: R1,150 per delegate per day (excl. VAT)
- Delegate training manual
- Certificate of attendance
- Credits obtained: 15
Dates: Tuesday 20 & Wednesday 21 November 2018
Venue: Cleaning Africa Services, Unit 12/13 Wardsworth Park, 5 Star Business Park, Juice Avenue, Honeydew, Johannesburg 2170
This course is followed by Introduction to Cleaning, Level 1, Module 2 on Tuesday 27 & Wednesday 28 November 2018
Space is limited to 25 applicants on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Please complete & return the booking form below to secure your place.