Introduction to Cleaning – Module 2 builds on to the skills acquired in the Introduction Cleaning – Level 1, Module 1. This full-day course will equip you and your teams with a more advanced, detailed knowledge.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to perform efficient everyday cleaning within a professional cleaning services environment. You will acquire the skills and knowledge to perform to the highest quality standards.
Who is This Course Intended For?
- Team Leaders
- Anyone keen on pursuing a career in this exciting industry
Following on from the basics covered in the Introduction to Cleaning, Module 1, this course expands on these principles and includes the following core components:
- Cleaning above the floor surfaces
- How to remove spots & spillages from carpets & upholstery
- How to wet mop floors
- Spot-mopping floors effectively
- How to vacuum dry surfaces
- The art of window cleaning
- Caring for and sweeping floors
Price: R1,150 per delegate per day (excl. VAT)
Course duration: 1 day – 08h00 to 17h00
- Delegate’s training manual
- Certificate of attendance
- Credits obtained: 8
Dates: Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 November 2018
This course is a follow-on from the Introduction to Cleaning, Level 1, Module 1 on Tuesday 20 & Wednesday 21 November 2018
Venue: Cleaning Africa Services, Unit 12/13 Wardsworth Park, 5 Star Business Park, Juice Avenue, Honeydew, Johannesburg 2170
Space is limited to 25 applicants on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Please complete & return the booking form below to secure your place.