Careers at Cleaning Africa Services
Careers at Cleaning Africa Services are very rewarding.
You’ll find us a hard-working team of individuals, committed to empowering and training our staff to be the best they can be.
Many of our staff began their careers with us as cleaners or tea staff and have been promoted up the ranks to area managers and supervisors.
This ad may be withdrawn by the employer prior to the closing date.
Applications to email@example.com with the subject line Sales Administrator
Attach a basic CV. Copy of your ID & Drivers. Any other certificates.
The purpose of the position is to employ a person who can work as an Administrator for the Sales and Marketing Contract Division. This person would be groomed and trained into a full time sales representative over a period of twelve months.
This position is ideal for someone who missed an opportunity for tertiary education, who is passionate, energetic, self-confident and can develop sound relationships with long term clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and edit correspondence, quotations, presentations and other documents
- Conduct research for potential clients
- Prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments, coordinate meetings and events
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications management
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external Clients
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced for monthly ad hoc sales
- Calling on Clients as and when necessary
- Any Ad hoc duties as requested by management. It is an open job description
Previous work experience is not necessary. Training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
Qualifications/ Non Negotiable
- Excellent grasp of figures and calculations
- Proficient computer skills of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Advanced Excel, Word and Power Point will be highly advantageous
- Excellent Telephone and Communication Skills.
- Driving License and own transport essential
Should you not have received any response within 14 working days please consider you application to have been unsuccessful.