Who’s This Training For?
- Team Leaders
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in this exciting industry
Introduction to Cleaning Course will provide you/your team with the required knowledge and skills to perform everyday cleaning within a professional cleaning services environment.
Introduction to Cleaning Course: Module 1
This SETA-approved course is a comprehensive introduction to hygiene & cleaning : Level 1 – Module 1. This full-day course covers these core components:
1 – Basic Principles of Cleaning
- Understanding the importance of cleaning
- How to identify the essential components required for cleaning
- How to plan & prepare for cleaning tasks while understanding the importance of time management
- Using the correct cleaning methods
- How to perform end-of-task duties
2 – Using Chemicals in the Cleaning Services Environment
- The action of cleaning chemicals
- Understanding the pH of chemicals
- Why diluting chemicals correctly is so important
- How chemicals remove dirt from surfaces
- Choosing the correct chemical for the task at hand
- How to correctly handle and store chemicals
- Understanding Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
3 – How to Clean Toilets & Bathrooms
- The 7 Steps to effective toilet cleaning
- The 6 Steps to effective bathroom cleaning
Course duration: 1 day – 08h00 to 17h00
Course cost: R1,150 per delegate per day (excl. VAT)
- Delegate training manual
- Certificate of attendance
- Credits obtained: 15
Dates: Tuesday 20 & Wednesday 21 November 2018
Venue: Cleaning Africa Services, Unit 12/13 Wardsworth Park, 5 Star Business Park, Juice Avenue, Honeydew, Johannesburg 2170
This course is followed by Introduction to Cleaning Module 2
Space is limited to 25 applicants on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Please complete & return the booking form below to secure your place.
Download the Training Booking Form
Some of Our Clients
“Thank you for the professional manner in which you assisted us. It was so refreshing to have such dedicated, polite and helpful people, and they are truly an asset to your company”
Additional Benefits You’ll See as a Valued Client
How our competitive rates guarantee you save, without compromising on quality
How our excellent status as a B-BBEE Empowering Supplier, Level 1 Contributor means you can claim up to 135% of your Rand spend with us
How you can enjoy additional advantages with our eligibility to be used as an Enterprise & Supplier Development beneficiary
Train Your Team to the Next Level
Empower your staff to receive up-to-the-minute information and the vital skills development training, enabling them to be the best that they can be, and improving your BEE scorecard as well.
Get in touch with us and find out why so many leading companies trust Cleaning Africa Services for their skills and development training.
(011) 794 6665
Speak to Us Today for More Course Information